As a parent, you must be also and always worried about your kids. They are small and vulnerable. You should take good care of them to make them grow up happily. But parenting is never an easy job, sometimes you feel tiresome and helpless. To be a “good parent”, maybe you are always asking are there any hacks that help me? Luckily yes. Don’t be despair! Come to us, we can help you. Here are all kinds of funny parenting hacks you can find to solve your troubles. The hacks here make the life full of smile both you and your child, and let you be a perfect parent. Enjoy!
01. Prevent Your Child’s Toys From Floating Away In the Bathtub
02. Use to-go sauce pots to keep pacifiers clean while you’re out.
03. Use fabric paint to make a race track on the back of tshirts.
04. Use A Plastic Cup As A Sparkler Shield For Children
05. Hold snacks and games by using a canvas shoe bag.
06. Boxing gloves as a comfortable backrest.
07. Put your kids to work by turning chores into a fun game.
08. Use a crib sheet over a pack and play when you are outside with your baby so the bugs don’t get them
09. Magic laundry cleaner, it is a mixing of soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
10. Make a hammock for your kid under a table.
11. Turn an throwing away lotion bottle into a faucet extender.
12. A big cardboard box can be re-purposed into a stair slide.
13. A baby shower cap will make bath time tear-free.
14. Clever Stickers Tell Your Kids Where To Stand In Parking Lots
15. Is your child afraid of monsters? If so, then you need Monster Spray that stops kids from worrying at night.
16. Cute baby mop suit.
17. ”You Shall Not Pass” sign tells your kids when they have enough toilet paper.
18. Create a safe play area for your kids with inflatable pools.
19. A sticker help your toddler put their shoes on the right feet
20. Juice box handles – Prevent kids from over-squeezing juice boxes
21. Water balloon pump
22. Use your old cell phone to make your own baby video monitor.
23. Magnet Cups – give your kids their own and attach magnets to them so they can be stuck to the fridge.
24. Glue On The Bottom Of Shoes Offer Slip Protection
25. Catch Popsicle drips with a to-go coffee lid
26. Fill a glove with something like beans to make a silent escape when your little one has finally drifted off to sleep.
27. DIY bottle holder lets babies feed themselves
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Share your Thoughts
Other articles you might like;